Below are general details for our 9-mile paddle from Springfield to Bellows Falls – feel free to join us for the day!
We ask that you come with your own canoe/kayak and paddle(s), PFD, lunch/snacks & water, plus any other items you feel necessary for a day on the water.
- Meeting time = 8 am
- Put-in location = Hoyt’s Landing
- Pull-out location = North Walpole Upper Boat Landing/Pine Street Boat Launch
- Mileage = 9 miles in 1 day
- Difficulty = flat water to quick water
- Portages = 0
- Participation limit = unlimited
** Note: there are 3 additional access points between Hoyt’s Landing and North Walpole Upper Boat Landing/Pine Street Boat Launch if you don’t want to paddle the full 9 miles with the pilgrims. Join us for what works for your ability and schedule!
If you are interested in joining us, we’d like you to register so that we have an idea of how many will be with us – and so we can send you updated information if necessary. Please click here to register.