Below are general details for our 16.5-mile paddle from Hartford to Middletown – feel free to join us for the day!
We ask that you come with your own canoe/kayak and paddle(s), PFD, lunch/snacks & water, plus any other items you feel necessary for a day on the water.
- Meeting time = 7:30 am
- Put-in location = Charter Oak Landing
- Pull-out location = Harbor Park
- Mileage = 16.5 miles in 1 day
- Difficulty = flat water with possible tidal effects
- Portages = 0
- Participation limit = unlimited
** Note: there are 4 additional access points between Charter Oak Landing and Harbor Park if you don’t want to paddle the full 16.5 miles with the pilgrims. Join us for what works for your ability and schedule!
If you are interested in joining us, we’d like you to register so that we have an idea of how many will be with us – and so we can send you updated information if necessary. Please click here to register.