Weekly Schedule & Upcoming Events
Church of the Woods is once again holding Sunday services at our regular times of 9 am and 3 pm.
All gatherings are subject to public health guidelines, including:
– Masks are required at all times when a group is assembled
– Keep at least 6 feet apart
– We will celebrate the Eucharist but will not pass bread or wine. Services are BYOB — bring your own bread to place on the altar.
– All services are shine or rain, but we will remain outdoors so please dress accordingly.
– Services will be adapted to fit the weather and the group, so prepare to be flexible.
– The trails are open for self-guided walking and contemplation at all time.
– God is present!
There is a Prayer Book to receive your written prayers, and a table and shelves for Offerings from the land.
We are hosting a Church of the Woods Circle of Prayer via Zoom on Thursday evenings at 7:00pm ET. If you are interested in joining, please email Rev. Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May the healing peace of Christ be within you and around you, always.
Psalm 23 Dominus regit me
The Lord is my shepherd; *
I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures *
and leads me beside still waters.
He revives my soul *
and guides me along right pathways for his Name’s sake.
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil; *
for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You spread a table before me in the presence of those who trouble me; *
you have anointed my head with oil, and my cup is running over.
Surely your goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, *
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Schedule of Services
Service is typically held on Sundays at 9 am and 3 pm
If you are planning to join us, please check our schedule for updates as occasionally there is a change.
If you have questions about the service or visiting, please contact Rev. Stephen Blackmer at email@example.com
Self Guided Contemplation
Church of the Woods is always open for self-guided contemplation. Come renew your body, mind, and soul.