Below are general details about our 10-mile paddle from Canaan to Colebrook – feel free to join us for the day!
We ask that you come with your own canoe/kayak and paddle(s), PFD, lunch/snacks & water, plus any other items you feel necessary for a day on the water.
- Meeting time = 8 am
- Put-in location = Canaan access point
- Pull-out location = Colebrook Bridge Street access
- Mileage = 10 miles in 1 day
- Difficulty = flat water to quick water
- Portages = 0
- Participation limit = unlimited
** Note: there are 2 additional access points between Canaan and Colebrook Bridge if you don’t want to paddle the full 10 miles with the pilgrims. Join us for what works for your ability and schedule!
If you are interested in joining us, we’d like you to register so that we have an idea of how many paddlers will be with us – and so we can send you updated information if necessary. Please click here to register.