Below are general details for our 9.5-mile paddle from East Haddam to Essex – more specific details will follow in the spring. Feel free to join us for the day!
We ask that you come with your own canoe/kayak and paddle(s), PFD, and any other equipment you feel necessary for a day on the water.
- Put-in location = East Haddam Town Landing
- Pull-out location = Essex Park
- Mileage = 9.5 miles in 1 day
- Difficulty = flat water with tidal effects
- Portages = 0
- Participation limit = unlimited
If you are interested in joining us, we’d like you to register only so that we have an idea of how many will be with us – and so that we can send you information about where and when to meet. Please click here to register (*Note: registration not active yet – check back soon!)