Below are general details for our 9-mile paddle from Springfield to Enfield – feel free to join us for the day!
We ask that you come with your own canoe/kayak and paddle(s), PFD, lunch/snacks & water, plus any other items you feel necessary for a day on the water.
- Meeting time = 8 am
- Public Event ~ Morning Prayer = 8:30 am
- Put-in location = North Riverfront Park (Pioneer Valley Riverfront Club)
- Pull-out location = Thompsonville Ramp
- Mileage = 9 miles in 1 day
- Difficulty = flat water
- Portages = 0
- Participation limit = unlimited
** Note: there are 3 additional access points between North Riverfront Park and King’s Island Boat Launch if you don’t want to paddle the full 9 miles with the pilgrims. Join us for what works for your ability and schedule!
If you are interested in joining us, we’d like you to register so that we have an idea of how many paddlers will be with us – and so that we can send you updated information if necessary. Please click here to register.